1/8 scale Truggy with smooth tires.
4 to 6 cell batteries
Truggy or late model bodies
Must be a Short Course based chassis
○ Carbon Fiber chassis allowed
○ Suspension components, transmission, front and rear
bulkheads, MUST be on the centerline of the vehicle.
○ All larger volume chassis are legal (AE, TLR, TRAXXAS)
● Aftermarket or specifically built chassis kits must conform to the
○ Maximum chassis width 7”, minimum 5 1/8”
○ Max left side of chassis can be from center line is 3 1⁄2” inches
○ Right side must be a minimum of 2 1⁄4” from the center line to
the outside edge of the chassis
○ Minimum wheel base 12 1⁄2” , Maximum wheel base 13 1⁄2”
○ Front track width minimum 11.42”, maximum 11.65”
● Front suspension arms must be equal size left and right
● Adjustable rear suspension arms are allowed
● Battery must be mounted on the centerline of the vehicle.Can be
horizontal or in line, but the center of battery must be on centerline.
● Motors – modified allowed
● Battery – 2 cell hard case LiPo
● Body rules
○ 13”max width, 28” max length bumper to spoiler, 7 1⁄2 “ max
height measured from bottom of chassis.
○ Center deck 1” max deck rake
○ Center deck 1” max deck taper ( widest part of deck can only be
1” wider than narrowest part of deck)
○ Spoiler – 1 1⁄2 “max spoiler height
○ Spoiler end plates – 2” high off of center deck. 3 1⁄4” long
○ Roof – 1⁄2”max of roof rake, measured from deck. Max roof width
9”. Max roof length is 9”. No roof spoilers, but a bend down at
the trailing edge of the roof is allowed for strength.
○ Roof side rails are allowed but must have a scale appearance
and be on the left and right sides of the roof.
○ Roof – a 1⁄4” bend down at the leading edge of the roof is
○ Nose – sides can extend max of 1⁄4” above the plane of the
nose panel. Nose cannot extend past the inner edges of the
front wheels. Main nose panel must be a flat plane. No concave
or scooped noses allowed
○ Rear wheel wells must be cut out to expose most of the rear
○ Left and right windows and sails can be open as long as both
sides are the same.
Factory built, stock chassis
13.5 JustStock Motor and Speed control combo (60 amp) from Hobbywing
1/10 scale stock appearing body
Adjustable rear arms ARE NOT ALLOWED
-Maximum length: 11.00”
-Maximum width of hood: 3.60”
-Maximum cage width at driver halo, down tubes, and top frame rail: 3.60”
-Minimum vertical gap form top of hood to front cage crossbar: .750”
-Wing minimum height at leading edge: 5.00” front bottom of chassis.
Due to the dwindling number of 1/8th scale oval racers in recent years, and an increase in number of 1/10th scale oval tracks in the state, we have decided not to hold races on the oval track for the 2023 season. The lack of volunteers willing to help maintain the oval track also contributed to this decision. However, the oval track will still be free to use anytime during normal park hours unless we are hosting an event on the off-road track. If you’re interested in volunteering to help maintain the oval track, please message us on Facebook.