I’m not sure what class my R/C car fits into.  Can I still race?

  • Most likely, yes.  Send us a message with what you will be bringing and we will tell you what class you can race in or what modifications would be required to race in a specific class.

What do I need to race other than my R/C vehicle?

  • You will need a “MyLaps RC4” transponder so the computer can “see” your R/C vehicle and count your laps.  These can be purchased at your local hobby store.  You DO NOT need the more expensive 2-wire (Hybrid) transponder for our track.  We also have a few transponders available to rent for $10 per/day. Rental transponders are first come first serve. Message us on Facebook to check availability or reserve one in advance for a race.

Why haven’t you finished the website and FAQ section?

  • Because there aren’t enough hours in the day 🙁